Access to premium progressive jackpot products for EGMs of the clients’ choice is restrictive and challenging to achieve.
In order to attract and retain its gaming players, a jackpot product should:
- Create new opportunities to increase gaming turnover
- Differentiate the gaming floor from direct competitors
- Be compatible to both legacy and new jackpot systems
- Maximise ROI on RTP percentages invested into the product
The GAMECRAFT SOLUTION
Gamecraft utilises digital signage technology to enhance capability and performance. Our main effort is to create value by achieving a sustained increase in turnover to EGM operations.
- Improved results in gaming machine performance
- Increased brand recognition in gaming machine operations
- Sustained competitive advantage to align with premium product
- Excellent product innovation & design
- First-rate customer service, support & satisfaction
Gamecraft creates new products from ‘white-label’ jackpot progressive systems.
Our modulated gaming signage platform along with access to our growing suite of jackpot games is available for immediate implementation.
In the Australian market, our products are compatible with systems supplied by PALtronics and Maxgaming
GAMECRAFT JACKPOT GAME CONTENT
- Designed exclusively for the GEN-1™ jackpot signage platform.
- Developed to specifically adapt to gaming themes for ongoing product match in the market.
- Ongoing development of jackpot game types – i.e. Mystery, Rapid, Duelling, Venue-Wide, State-wide/Fraternal and more.
- Jackpot configurations and mathematical modelling to suit player characteristics and increased gaming performance.
GEN-1™ JACKPOT SIGNAGE PLATFORM
- The GEN-1™ jackpot signage platform is designed to enable long-term flexibility, maintenance and product renewal.
- Modulated for flexible solutions which can quickly and effectively change to operators’ requirements.
- One jackpot signage platform for different gaming machine configurations – i.e. bank, wall and custom type.
- Compatible to all Gamecraft Jackpot Games.
- Interchangeable LED edge-lit lighting.
GEN-1™ JACKPOT SYSTEM HARDWARE
- Excellent relationship with PALtronics and Maxx.
- Purchase new Jackpot System or upgrade existing.
- No capital outlay for upgrading existing Jackpot Systems – our products are backward capable and ready for implementation.
- PALtronics Rev4, Rev7, Mystery Madness and OneLink systems all compatible with our products.
- Maxx SWL and Fraternal compatible with our products.